Final Project: Digital Painting

Paszko_Pear tree digpainting

I planned from the start to do a cherry blossom or something like that because there are many of those trees at my house that I could take pictures of, so that’s what I did. Some of the obstacles I ran into was the opacity being too low on the flower petals and I didn’t know why it was happening, but then I figured out that the smudge tool I was using made it more transparent. Other than that, nothing else happened that got in the way of finishing. So I am done! 🙂

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s